Renovo may collect, and has collected in the preceding 12 months, Personal Information through its website or via submission of information to its employees via hard copy, email, telephone or by other electronic means. Such Personal Information falls in the following categories:
In most cases, Renovo collects Personal Information directly from End Users. End Users will usually know when Renovo collects Personal Information because End Users will actively provide it to Renovo for a stated purpose. Renovo may also collect Personal Information from the following additional categories of sources:
• Service providers.
• Government entities.
• Consumer data resellers.
• Data analytics providers.
By its nature, Renovo’s website may also automatically collect some Personal Information. For an End User to view or interact with Renovo’s website, individual identifiers like IP address and some network information like date and time of pages visited is collected. Renovo may collect some Personal Information automatically using cookies or other tracking technologies, described in more detail in the cookies section below. Personal Information may be automatically collected by or on behalf of third parties who provide Renovo inferences or reporting based on analysis of such Personal Information.
Renovo may use Personal Information to perform services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling deals or transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, or tracking the usage of its website. Even if Renovo does not retain information, it still will be transmitted to servers initially and stored long enough to process.
Renovo may also use Personal Information for the following business or commercial purposes:
• Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
• To give End Users information on our products and services.
• To provide End Users with requested information regarding Renovo’s products and services.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which an End User provided it.
• To provide End Users notices about their account.
• To carry out Renovo’s obligations and enforce Renovo’s rights arising from any contracts entered into between End Users and Renovo, including billing and collection.
• To process a request for a loan.
• To create, maintain, and secure an End User account.
• To provide support to End User inquiries by validating requestor personal information.
• To respond to law enforcement requests as required by applicable law, court order or governmental regulations.
• For research and analysis to improve Renovo’s website and or any mobile application, if applicable.
• To evaluate and analyze the sale or transfer of Renovo assets, including but not limited to Renovo’s servicing portfolio.
• For any purpose with the applicable End User’s consent.
Where applicable, End Users who are California residents have the following rights under the CCPA in relation to Personal Information collected as defined in the CCPA; these rights are granted to the extent required by the CCPA and are subject to verification and any applicable exceptions:
• Eligible End Users have a right to know about Personal Information collected, used, disclosed, or sold by Renovo.
• Eligible End Users have a right to know about Renovo’s practices regarding the disclosure or sale of Personal Information. Please note that Renovo does not sell Personal Information.
• Eligible End Users have a right to request deletion of Personal Information.
• Eligible End Users have a right to opt-out of the sale of Personal Information. However, as noted, Renovo does not engage in the sale of Personal Information.
• Eligible End Users have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by Renovo for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
To exercise or inquire about any of the rights described above, or to submit any inquiries or express any concerns about Renovo’s privacy policies and practices, please contact Renovo using one or both of the above below:
• Calling us toll-free at +1 (888) 568-8894
• Emailing us at email@example.com
Renovo will need to verify the identity of any person making such a request or exercising the rights described above. The End User submitting a request or exercising one of the rights above must provide enough information to verify their identity and address, and a description of what right they wish to exercise along with any information to which their request relates. Only the End User, or someone legally authorized to act on the End User’s behalf, may make a verifiable request related to Personal Information collected about a specific End User. To designate an authorized agent, the authorized agent must provide sufficient information that allows Renovo to reasonably verify that they have been authorized by the relevant End User to act on their behalf. For requests which could lead to the potential disclosure or deletion of sensitive information about an End User, for instance a social security number, Renovo may require a heightened level of verification.
Renovo’s website may contain links to third party websites which, in some cases, may be integrated into, and appear to be part of, the Renovo’s website. Renovo encourages all End Users to read the privacy policies of other websites and disclaims any responsibility for the privacy policies and procedures of any third-party websites that End Users reach via a hyperlink contained on Renovo’s website. Such hyperlinks are provided for your convenience only, and you access them at your own risk.
Renovo’s website is not intended for or targeted towards, and Renovo does not knowingly collect Personal Information via this website from, children under 18 years of age.